Can you mobilise your community to fundraise and help lead the change in Aberdeen?
+ GET INVOLVED
Join our community of skippers, raise over £500 and be part of the Greyhope Bay story!
Kicking off with our 10-week summer challenge on the 22nd of July, our Skippers will join a community of leaders and fundraisers. With the skipper community, we will support you on your journey of developing and making your fundraising ideas happen, with weekly half hour video call catch up's, monthly coffee gatherings, and a celebration event at Torry Battery on Sunday 29th of September
+ SKIPPER RECOGNITION
- Name included in a community art piece representing your contribution and effort
- You will be profiled on our website, newsletter and social media including a write-up and promotion of your event/fundraisers, your pictures, videos, target to raise and all of your fundraising support
- Skipper weekly support meetings and monthly coffee meetups - be part of the skipper community
- Invite to our exclusive pre-opening event
+ CORPORATE SKIPPER
If you can't reach the GREYHOPE ADMIRAL investment level this time round, can you commit to match any funds raised by your employees through our Greyhop SKipper community?
+ SKIPPER SUPPORT
- Sign up forms
- Slack communication channel for our Skipper community
- Fundraising set-up support
- Marketing support
- Weekly meetings with fellow Skippers
- Skipper swag
+ BECOME A SKIPPER
Contact Fiona McIntyre, Managing Director
Ph: +44(0)7531 826302