Does your business want to get involved with our Skipper Community?
Corporate Skippers can start with an investment of > £1,000 to become a Corporate Skipper, and will get access to Greyhope Community where staff can contribute to the development of and participate in educational programming and community events at Torry Battery.
Corporate Skippers can also work up to Greyhope Admiral status through employee fundraising over the year.
Funds raised by Corporate Skippers will contribute to:
- Greyhope Stories, a new online educational and storytelling platform
- Greyhope Trail, our upcoming interactive trail
- Curated outdoor art/science interpretation on site
- Launching Greyhope Cadets: kid’s programme and activities
- Community and cultural events
- Education and knowledge exchange on our green tech and operations for our off-grid facility
- Environmental stewardship
BE PART OF IT
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join as a Corporate Skipper
Every Thursday @ 3.30 pm.
Email email@example.com to get involved